Tuesday, April 17, 2012

precious moments with my poppy

Now that James and I are living with my grandparents I have had a lot of extra time to spend with them. On Sunday night I sat in the living room and talked to my grandfather for a while and he told me stories of his childhood and his life. It was one of those unplanned but absolutely amazing moments. Listening to his stories touched me more than he could ever understand. I have always been so close to him and he has been more of a father to me than a grandfather. I heard stories of his childhood before but this time just hit me so hard. As I laid in bed that night I thought back to that talk and realized how truly special that was and how I will never forget that talk.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...