Sunday, January 13, 2013

tomorrow

Tomorrow is my first day student teaching!!! I am so incredibly nervous and excited. I met with my cooperating teacher last week and she seemed nice but this is like for real now!!! I am going to be in a classroom every single day all day with my own group of students!! I am just so excited!!!! I hope they like me. I hope I like them. I hope I am a good teacher. I just have so many hopes for the next 4 months. I have been praying about it and I know God has a plan and will be with me as I embark on this new journey in my life.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. first day teaching! very exciting! what grade? just found your blog through a friend. super cute!

    morgan

    morganandnormanreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!!! i almost went the teacher route in college! enjoy.

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...