Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentines Day

I totally forgot to tell y'all about my wonderful valentine aka my hubby!! He is just the sweetest guy I have ever met and would do anything to make me happy. Since he wasn't going to be in town for valentines we decided to celebrate the weekend before. I have been craving boiled crawfish like its nobody's business so he finally gave in a we went to Dwight's (best crawfish in town)!!!! Crawfish is only in season a couple months out of the year and it is one of my all time favorite things to eat, so I try to take full advantage of it the few months it is available!!! So anyways we had an amazing dinner and wonderful weekend together and I was expecting him to leave Monday morning but he got a call late Sunday night saying because of all of the rain we would be getting he was staying in town all week!!! (yippee!!) I woke up Tuesday morning and went tutor and not five minutes after I got home someone knocked on my door with flowers!!!!! I was SO happy!!! James thinks flowers are such a waste of money but I absolutely love them. I think they just make everything better and bring joy into a room!!! And to top it all off he got me a pink curling wand that I have been wanting (now I just need to figure out how to work it)!!! If you haven't noticed already he is seriously the best husband I could have ever asked for!!! I hope your valentine was as awesome as mine ;)

My pretty flowers

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...