Friday, August 3, 2012

1...2....3... BREAK

Okay so school is officially over for me today at 5 pm for 17 days!!! I know its a really short summer break but the good news is that next summer I will be a college graduate and hopefully decorating my new classroom!!! (fingers crossed) So since I have a whooping 17 days off I have a made a small list of things I need to get done!!

1.Curtains
I still can't find some that I just love or want in my house! There are some at World Market that are high contenders but I am not 100% sold on them yet!!

2.Read a book (or three)
I just love reading so freaking much and I never seem to have time during school to read so this break will definitely have some reading time.

3. Finish a few Pinterest projects
I seem to always start these awesome projects and never finish (as we speak there are three unfinished projects in my garage).

4. Organize our bills
 Now that we are homeowners and have many more bills than we used to and I want to get some sort of organization in that department!!! They seem to just pile up on our desk and one of my worst fears is forgetting to pay a bill and coming home to no water or electricity!!!

5. BLOG!!!!
I am really starting to love this thing and want to do it more often so I plan to start blogging way more than once or twice a month. I also want to learn more about it and how to better my blog. I am not a journalism major and not the best at wording and all that junk but hey I am trying!!! ;)

Also throughout all of this I will be working at the Coyote Blues trying to save a little for when I am not working during the semester, so this so called "break" probably won't be much of a break at all but I am totally fine with that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...