Friday, October 12, 2012

our blog has a new look


If you can't tell our little blog got a major face lift!!! I am so in love with the new look!!! And how cute is that name.. sandbox soulmates!!!! A few months ago my sister in law asked if I would like a blog make-over and of course I said yes. Let's just face it the old blog was so not cute!! So the last few months she has been working in between a baby and a full time job (I know amazing right?) to give us this masterpiece. I am so grateful for what she has done for the blog!!! I hope you like the new look as much as I do! This blog is a true representation of us and I just love it so much!!! I am hoping to really start getting more involved with blogging and expanding it to more than just weekend wrap-ups. My hope is to start blogging about cooking, diy's, and so much more!! Hope you have an amazing Friday!! My hubby is coming home so you know I will!!! ;)


Photobucket
You should SO check out my SIL's awesome blog here!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I was browsing your blog after finding it on Jenn's link up and I'm shocked at the small world. I knew your last name sounded familiar as I'm from Louisiana but now I really know why. I knew your SIL from the BCM at LSU.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...