Tuesday, November 6, 2012

election day {2012}


Technically we voted last weekend but we still voted and that is all that counts!!! Since James isn't home during the week he voted early and I decided to go ahead and go with him. This was our first time voting (I know kind of shameful). Since we were not 18 during the last presidential election we couldn't vote and since then we have not made it to one single election. I am a firm believer in only voting if you are educated on what you are voting for, which is why we have never voted. But believe me we have been educating ourselves for quite some time and made the decision we thought was best. Luckily we agreed on our decision and there was no need for a family feud!! ;) Voting was such a great experience for both of us. We had to wait for about 45 minutes (which I hear is nothing compared to what some people waited today)! After waiting we got to go in the room and vote together and it was so much fun!! I know I sound silly but it is really something I have always wanted to do and it was awesome!!!! Sadly we were so excited after I forgot to get a sticker and I am still super bummed about it!! 

Hope you made it out to the polls and voted for the candidate you believe is the best choice! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...