Sunday, December 23, 2012

christmas decor {2012}

This year was the first year we were in our own house, so getting the biggest tree we could find/fit in our living room was a must! Once we got the tree home it took a few days to get it decorated and looking gorgeous but I have to say I am impressed with myself. I think it came out great. (I wanted to figure out how to photograph it all pretty with my new camera but have just been too busy to get to it).  The rest of our house has small touches of Christmas and I just love how it makes you feel so happy and jolly inside. 

My favorite ornament on our tree.

Our entry way table. It isn't what I had in mind but will do for this year.


I made these bad boys and they took forever!! Shout out to my MIL for all her help.
This was given to us by different members of James' family and I love it.
(They actually gave us the whole village we just had no place to put it all)!


These were hand painted by my great-grandmother.

Our Christmas card display


Merry Christmas everyone!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...