Sunday, December 16, 2012

surprise.....


GUESS FREAKING WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!


The job in Shreveport is done!!!!! My husband is home!!!!!

Friday afternoon James got home with flowers and a bow on and said "I'm home baby". I was feeling really bad and thought he was just trying to make me feel better but he kept saying "No baby, like for good"!!!! I totally lost it. Besides my wedding day it might have been the best day of my life. Until you have a spouse that works out of town, you can't even begin to understand the feeling of being alone and not having the one person you want there every night. It is hard and it takes a very special and strong person to do this all of the time. I thank God every day that this job would end and he would come home for good. I can't even imagine doing this for the rest of my life. I have friends that their husbands work offshore or are in the military and I can't even imagine going through that. I got to see my husband on the weekends and talk or FaceTime with him every night. I am just so happy it is over.

So now we can finally enjoy the house that we bought together. I can't wait to cook dinner every night, have lots more laundry to wash, and even pick up after him (because believe me he is messy).

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting day!! Enjoy all the time you get to spend with him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...