Tuesday, December 11, 2012

fall semester {2012} .... DONE

Just thought EVERYONE should know .... I finished my toughest semester of college with a 3.8!!! 4 A's and 1 B!!!!!! I am so dang excited!!!! This semester was so hard on me and I couldn't have done it without my amazing friends, family, and most of all my husband. He has been so supportive and pushed me when I thought I could do no more. I am eternally grateful for him and everything he does to help me reach my goal of becoming a teacher. I am officially one semester away from GRADUATING!!!! May 18, 2013 can not come soon enough.

So now... I celebrate!!!! Tomorrow I am hosting a Christmas party for all of my school friends and can't wait to let loose and have fun!!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...