Monday, April 1, 2013

16 week update


This post is extremely late!! Ooppps! 
Actually 19 weeks tomorrow.



We have gotten to month four of this pregnancy! It has been a rocky road but is finally getting better and is becoming so enjoyable. People are noticing my belly now and I think I finally don't just look a bit chubby! We have so much to look forward to and are so excited to finally be able to find out what this cutie will be!!

How far along? 16 Weeks
Size of baby gautreaux? Baby Gautreaux is the size of an avocado
Total weight gain/loss: -3 still so weird to not be at where I started
Maternity clothes? sometimes! I have been given so much that it is easier sometimes to just wear them and be way more comfortable!
Stretch marks? No new ones just the few I already had from my childhood growth spurt!
Sleep: Horrible!!! I can't get comfortable and wake up with my back throbbing every day. Still begging the hubby to get a preggo pillow!
Best moment this week:  finally getting over bronchitis and feeling so much better!!! I am finally enjoying being pregnant!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? finally starting to miss my coffee. I might have to try a small one soon!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Fruit! I can't get enough!! Especially pineapples and oranges.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not too much any more
Symptoms: growing belly!!! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! I sometimes have a little mood swing but otherwise happy!!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!!!! 
Gender prediction: I am not sure. I feel like it's a girl but who knows. A happy healthy baby is all I ask for!
Labor Signs: No!!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: 3-D ultrasound and gender reveal party!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...