Wednesday, June 12, 2013

graduate college: {check}

On May 18, 2013 I graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette with a degree in Elementary Education. It was such a special day for me that seemed like it would never come. Looking back these past four years have flown by but while it was happening it felt like I would never finish. I am so lucky to have such a great support system that has helped me through this journey. My main supporter is my husband and he has been absolutely amazing. He has been nothing but encouraging, especially those times when I thought I couldn't do it anymore and just wanted to give up or when I had project upon project he would help with whatever he could.
I am so glad to be finishing this chapter in my life and opening a new one (even though I am not sure what that might be). Being due to have this little guy in August doesn't help a teacher get a job, but I believe everything happens for a reason and if I was meant to get a teaching job this year it will happen. If not then I guess I will have to take advantage of having extra cuddle time with my little man;)



best/worst idea EVER!! It was cute but took so long and burned to crap out of my fingers!


 
my momma

these two are the best!!

my "little" brother

kuddos to these 3 that drove an hour and a half to be there at 8 am for me!!! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...