Thursday, July 25, 2013

32 week update

***** Just realized I never posted my 32 week update.... oooppps preggo brain*****
{Actually 35 weeks 3 days}


How far along? 32 weeks
Size of baby gautreaux? Baby Gautreaux is the size of a jicama 
Total weight gain/loss: +16
Maternity clothes? Still going back and forth but pretty much living in dresses and maxi skirts.
Stretch marks? no comment ;)
Sleep: It is so up and down. Some nights it is amazing and some nights I am up constantly. 
Best moment this week: his bedding getting delivered!! It is exactly what I wanted!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? Still wanting ham sandwiches and a strawberry margarita!! 
Movement: more than ever. It is nonstop! The doctor laughs when she tries to listen to his heart beat and he is going crazy!
Food cravings: sweets!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, lots of back pain, growing belly, emotional wreck, pretty much all the normal pregnancy symptoms. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but sometimes I have these crazy spells when I am an emotional wreck! 
Have you started to show yet: I would say that is an understatement 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor Signs: No real labor signs just BH
Belly Button in or out? Still in!! I can't believe it has lasted this long but it is still hanging in there!!
Wedding rings on or off? On but if I go outside for a long time it has to come off! Dang heat!!
Looking forward to: my baby shower July 14, maternity pictures July 21, and little man's arrival!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...