Tuesday, October 15, 2013

cooper's baptism

On September 29, 2013 Cooper was baptized at Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Scott, Louisiana. This church has so much meaning to me. This was the church I grew up in. I made my first communion here, was confirmed here, and was married here. So when it came to baptizing Cooper, I of course was so excited to spend another special day in the building that carries so many amazing memories for us.  







Cooper's godmother and godfather

nanny

parrain


After the baptism we headed back to our house and had lunch and desert for everyone. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family that is so helpful! I did not have to buy or prepare a thing. They took care of everything!!

The gown Cooper was baptized in is almost 50 years old. It was the gown my mom was baptized in and then she had me and my brother baptized in it and now my little man. It was hand-made by my grandfathers aunt and is so simple and pretty.








Seeing the way he looks at her melts my heart and further confirms I could not have picked a better role model for my son


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...