Monday, June 9, 2014

Sunday Funday [6/7/14]

Now that it is summertime and I will have so much more free time on my hands I have vowed to document our lives more. I want Coop to be able to look back on his childhood and have lots and lots of pictures and memories. Sunday we decided to pull out his pool again and let him swim and BBQ hamburgers for us and his Mimzy and Pop. Cooper is already such a water baby and loves playing in his pool. He loves splashing in the water. Hopefully he will like the beach just as much next month!

                           







He is seriously so dang cheesy!! I just can't get enough of his smiles!



And we can't leave little sissy out of the pictures! [18 weeks]

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...