Tuesday, February 19, 2013

12 week update

{Actually 12 weeks 3 days as of today}

We are officially 3 months into this pregnancy and I really can't complain too much. It hasn't been all daisies and roses but I feel as though I can't be anything but grateful for God giving me the opportunity to carry this child and be it's mother!!! 

How far along? 12 Weeks
Size of baby gautreaux? Baby Gautreaux is the size of a plum!
Total weight gain/loss: -6 at this point. Kind of crazy because the belly is growing but the scale isn't!
Maternity clothes? We'll... one of my friends gave me a huge bag of maternity clothes and I made the mistake of trying them on and fell in love with the pants! So dang comfortable!! 
Stretch marks? No new ones just the few I already had from my childhood growth spurt!
Sleep: I am normally a very hard sleeper but that is all changing now. I am up at 3am every night. Literally between 2:55-3:00 I wake up! I go potty and back to bed I go. I am also not sleeping as comfortably. It seems like every position hurts or just isn't right. 
Best moment this week: finally having a "bump"! It came out of no where and I am totally loving it!! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! We told our families and a few close friends for Christmas and on Valentine's Day we announced it on Facebook for the rest of the world to know!!
Miss Anything? Ham sandwiches!! The doctor said I could have them if I heat the meat but I would just love a cold ham sandwich on Evangeline Maid white bread!!!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Fruit! I can't get enough!! Especially pineapples and oranges.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee!! 
Symptoms: I feel as though I have every single one in the book. Nausea, sore breast, constant exhaustion, back aches, etc.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! I sometimes have a little mood swing but otherwise happy!!
Have you started to show yet: This week!!! It is finally a bump!! 
Gender prediction: I am not sure. I feel like it's a girl but who knows. A happy healthy baby is all I ask for!
Labor Signs: No!!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Our next appointment, finishing the first trimester, and finding out what baby gautreaux is at our gender reveal party March 23!!! 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. yup that is a definite bump!! so fun! stick with it and all the nausea will soon fade. wish i could say that the exhaustion or sleepless nights got better, but it's so worth it. :) love y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...