Monday, April 15, 2013

20 week update


{Actually 20weeks 6days}
We are halfway there and I seriously can't believe it. Time is going so fast it is starting to freak me out. I can't believe this pregnancy is halfway over but I am so excited we are 20ish weeks away from meeting our little man. I am finally just enjoying being pregnant and it feels so good. This is exactly what I have always pictured pregnancy to be like (Lets hope it stays that way). My bump is finally showing enough for people to know and not think I am just fat and that makes me so happy! I love that thing so much! It is getting a little harder to dress it and still be a little fashionable but I am trying! Maxi dresses are my new favorite thing! I would wear one every single day if I could!! 

How far along? 20 Weeks
Size of baby gautreaux? Baby Gautreaux is the size of an banana 
Total weight gain/loss: +2
Maternity clothes? sometimes! I have been given so much that it is easier sometimes to just wear them and be way more comfortable!
Stretch marks? No new ones just the few I already had from my childhood growth spurt!
Sleep: still bad and still begging for the pillow! I did get a wedge and it helps a little!
Best moment this week: Getting to see little man being crazy hyper for his ultra sound!!! Seriously amazing!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? Starting to miss my dollar margarita nights! ;)
Movement: OHHHHH YES! I started feeling him kick around 17 weeks and he hasn't stopped and momma doesn't mind one bit!
Food cravings: Fruit is an everyday craving but today I had my first real craving... Popeye's! I am wanting fried chicken so bad right now! Hubby knows he better not come home without it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Symptoms: achy all over & growing belly is about it right now
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! 
Have you started to show yet: I would say that is a YES! 
Gender prediction: BOY!!!!! 
Labor Signs: No!!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: James being able to feel him kick. Every time he kicks James puts his hands on my belly but he still can't feel it. I hope it is soon! The look of disappointment on his face makes me so sad!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...